Friday, April 20, 2007

Letter from Maria José

Feb. 28th, 2007
From Bergen County Jail

I take this opportunity given to me by US mass media to thank, on my own name and my family’s name (daughter, parents, and sister), to my country’s Central and Valencian Governments, to my country fellow citizens and rest of European Union citizens and world wide people who have been of support to my family and I in these very difficult time.

On special, I like this opportunity to thank the Mayor of Valencia, Doña Rita Barberá; the President of the Valencian Government, Don Francisco Camps; the leader of the Opposition Party, Don Mariano Rajoy; the former President of Spain, Don José Maria Aznar; the President of Spain, Don Rodriguez Zapatero, and especially the assigned government delegation sent from Spain’s and Valencia’s Government (to all parties with political representation in Spain), and my attorney colleagues for their human value, moral support, and unconditional juridical and legal support of incalculable worth…thank you for coming to fight for my cause.

Above all, I want to publicly thank you all for the example that, in the name of our adored Spain, you have all given, to toe world and all members of The Hague Convention, of democratic maturity and consolidation, capable of leaving political ideologies aside in defense of Justice, the International Legal Frame, the Spirits of The Hague Convention of 1980 and its honorable article 13b, and in defense of the eradication of any and all shorts of violence and discrimination against women and minor children.

Spain, I am very proud to say, has given to the world, once again, a juridical example of maturity and solidarity.

Motherhood does not know nationalities and it is, as much as life, privacy, and freedom of speech, a fundamental and inalienable right that must be protected, respected, and made to be respected by each and all Countries in the world (from the USA to Afghanistan).

· I pray my suffering serves to achieve justice for my child, rest of my family, and for myself, and for my misfortune not to ever happen again to any other woman and her children.
· I pray my case serves to achieve the making of new International Conventions of direct, immediate, and effective applications and execution in matters of Judicial Assistance and Cooperation, in a punctual and effective fashion in concordance with present technology; and to open lines of communication among Judges internationally, aside from County borders, to guarantee Justice and eradication of procedural Frauds, Corruption, and for Abuse of Process by “Fame Hungry” attorneys and/or Judges, and to prevent Forum shopping, and re-litigating already resolved matters.
· I pray that my case makes a difference and that matters of international custody are known by Judges specialized in the subject, within a facultative, and at the same time limitative, legal frame always in observance of Favor Filii and eradication of violence and abuse against women; Matters of International Custody should be reserved exclusively to Federal Judges experts in Diversity and International Law; and for such effects and truly pray, hope and will fight to the end, so that my case achieves a legal Reform (notification) and the passing of New Laws by Congress in the Legal Frame of the United States and its integrating territories in favor filii and international treaties.

I humbly thank the Authorities in Washington, DC, who have shown concern and sincere interest in my case, and to the US Consular and Embassy Agencies in Spain. Both the Consulate in Valencia and Embassy in Madrid Mandatories are wonderful people and carry the US Flag in a manner all American people should be very proud of.

Once again, thank you all for your support, through these painful experiences and difficult times, from my family and I.

Now, I do pray to God to allow me to reunite with my daughter, parents, sister, and rest of my loved ones and to help me reach the President of the US; US Attorney of the District of Newark, Senator Menendez, and the Governor of New Jersey do guarantee Justice is served, against those who attempted against my life and the life of my children, and who ensured the loss of a child and my suffering of irreparable and severe bodily injury, damages, and chronic health damages for the rest of my days, and that they are all taken before the competent jurisdictional Tribunals to face their due criminal and civil responsibilities and liabilities in the name of Justice and International Legal Order.

Victoria Solenne: Mommy loves you dearly and cannot wait to see you.

Papá, Mamá y Vivi: Os quiero!

May the Lord God bless the USA and Spain and all their Mandatories!
May the Lord bless the freedom of speech and the Laws that make it possible to recuse Judges in breach of Law. I continue to be free and on the side of the Law.

A proud Spaniard Mother, who loves the United States: Thank you all!!

(signed) Maria José Carrascosa, J.D.

2 comments:

  1. Aquí TODA la verdad, "las palabras hablan por SÍ solas" TESTIGOS

    Observen las conclusiones TRAS ESCUCHAR LAS GRABACIONES

    http://www.caso-carrascosa.com/testigos.htm

    Victoria Carrascosa
    (Española y Buena Gente)

    ____

    Here ALL the truth, " the words speak for THEMSELF": WITHNESSES

    Read the conclusions AFTER LISTENING TO THE RECORDINGS

    http://www.caso-carrascosa.com/testigos_in.htm

    Victoria Carrascosa
    (Spanish and Good People)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nosotros también TE QUEREMOS MUCHO, AGUANTA POR FAVOR!!

    ReplyDelete